How to Register
An easy, efficient and secure way to register is by using the online registration system. Simply follow the steps to complete your registration form online and you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
by Oct 31, 2018
|Regular and Onsite registration
after Oct 31, 2018
|Delegate||USD 500||USD 600|
|Student *||USD 300||USD 350|
* Student is needed to submit verification document to verify status. (Only English document is accepted)
The registration fee for delegate includes
- Badge and Congress Materials
- Admission to Congress Sessions and Exhibition
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Conference Banquet at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao (Ballroom C) (Student registration fee does not include conference banquet.)
For your convenience, please pay registration fee credit card (VISA, JCB, and Master Card) via our online system by the link below.
Please note that our bank cannot accept the corporate credit card.
For the group registration, bank transfer is allowed to pay registration fee. Please contact secretariat office to request group registration form and account for transferring the fee. All bank transfers fee must be covered by the sender.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to Conference Secretariat.
- For the acknowledgment before October 31, 2018, the participants will receive a refund equivalent to 70% of their registration fee.
- The refunds requested after October 31, 2018 will not be possible.
- All approved refunds will be made within one month after the Congress by bank transfer